SUMMER LEAGUE @ VOICE OF AMERICA PARK
Sundays in JUNE 2019 ♦ bOYS & GIRLS GRADES 3 – 12
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM
Early registration recommended as we will sell out!
Co Director Sean McGinnis, HC, Moeller HS
Co Director Dave Reed, HC, Lakota West HS
Co Director Natalie Lang, GM, Velocity Women’s Program
**THIS SUMMER LEAGUE IS FOR INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION ONLY AND PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE 1 SEASON OF PLAYING EXPERIENCE**
Agenda: The beginning of each session will be devoted to skill development and stick skills with our staff. Players will then be divided into teams for the remainder of the evening for scrimmages. During these scrimmages, field directors will also stop and teach larger game type concepts so that players will increase their overall lax IQ and field awareness.
HOME OF THE LARGEST FALL & WINTER INDOOR LEAGUE IN OHIO!
NOW ACCEPTING INDIVIDUAL & TEAM REGISTRATION FOR FALL SESSION 2019!
FOR AVAILABILITY CALL 513-562-7331
- Fall Session 2019 October – November
- Winter Session 2020 January – February
- Team & individual registration by coach or adult representative
- 7 week league with 1 game each week
- 7 v 7 non contact
- Cincinnati officials present every game
- Must have the minimum of 14 players and maximum 18 players on a roster for team registration.
- Must have a goalie present each game
- Please call 513-562-7331 for current team availability. Must be coach or parent representative.